that one time it was a holiday.
Easter happened like a week ago. Penny had the best time. I know you can’t tell from the pictures, seeing as she got pissed anytime I put the camera in her face. I was sick as a dog that day but managed it pull it together for a few hours while we went to my grandma’s house. Penny loved looking for easter eggs, she’s finally stopped talking about it. I wish ‘big’ holidays happened more than 3 times a year (my mom’s side of the family just gets together for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas) because I really love my family and Penny really loves her cousins.
- bonjournicole likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- heyvalnicehair likes this
- amasianmom likes this
- kimcheez likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- kre8tivemom likes this
- lifewithmaddie likes this
- oursarah likes this
- aperfectlyordinarylife likes this
- wordsunderwords posted this